Sunday, May 19, 2019

Serene Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sympathy card I crafted for an old friend.


The card base is Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The image is Magenta Cold Harmony coloured in Tombow N57, 076, 16, 158, 177, 228 and 528, stamped on white of unknown origin and layered on a green Bazzill.  The sentiment is BoBunny Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on a white of unknown origin and layered on more green Bazzill.  The embellishments are Echo Park Imagine That enamel dots.

My friend's father had been ill for quite some time so his passing is very much a mixed blessing.  I hoped the blues and greens in this card will be peaceful.  This is a favourite tree image and though I often use it for Christmas cards, it was perfectly suited for this sympathy card.  The font in the sentiment speaks well to the image.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment