Tuesday, May 14, 2019

In Teal & Gold

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very pretty thinking of you card.


The card base is gold Paper Accents.  The printed paper is Kaisercraft "Elegance" Flight of Fancy layered on Close To My Heart Juniper and highlighted with Golden Rod Stickles.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Petite Scribbled Sentiments heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder.

This has always been a favourite piece of paper.  I especially love the colours but the actual design is very appealing as well.  I kept the layout very simple because I really wanted the paper to be highlighted.  I think the sentiment, in the design sweet spot, works perfectly in embossed gold.  I really love the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment