Monday, May 27, 2019

Peacock Hello

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple hello card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Taken With Teal.  The image is Stampin' Up World Treasures Peacock coloured with Tombow 373, 623 and 676, and stamped on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on Taken With Teal, Blackberry Bliss and a light purple Bazzill.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Recollections White.

I've really gotten into the marker stamping technique.  This peacock, unless you're crafting a monochromatic card, is perfect for markers.  I love the arches of feathers.  I chose the marker colours first and coordinated the layers from there.  I could have added some rhinestones, and may yet still, to add just that little bit more.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment