Saturday, May 18, 2019

So Many Pretty Purses

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the 'thinking of you' cards I've been crafting.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Vineyard Berry and Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is of unknown origin stamped in Altenew Grapevine on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Vineyard Berry.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Rhinestone Flowers.  The card is highlighted with Golden Rod Stickles.

Like the pretty shoe paper from a few days ago, I couldn't resist craft a card for my girlfriend with this delightful purse paper.  It's so fantastically feminine!  The layout again is super simple.  The font of this unknown stamp works great with the printed paper.  The floral embellishments speak to the various flowers on the purses in the printed paper.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment