Monday, May 20, 2019

Out On The Water

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for my cousin.


The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock. The images are Gina K Follow Your Dreams coloured with Tombow N35, N57, N89, 076, 126, 158, 528, 837 and 977, stamped on a white of unknown origin and layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The sentiment is Altenew Birthday Builder stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.

My cousin is happiest in the great outdoors so I decided to craft her as outdoorsy a card as I could muster.  Though it look somewhat difficult, this particular Gina K set is easy to use.  The pieces all work well together and the red rubber is easy to colour.  I don't have a huge variety of markers but have enough of the basics to stamp a simple enough scene.  I particularly pleased with the result and I'm certain my cousin will love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment