Friday, May 17, 2019

Happy Spring Thoughts

Hello everyone,

I've another 'thinking of you' card post today.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Euphoria layered on Stampin' Up Gable Green and a light pink Bazzill.  The image/sentiment is Inkadinkado Garden Greetings stamped in Aurora Color Box ink on Recollections White the clear heat embossed.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on more Gable Green and is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I love and hate this paper all at the same time.  The design is quite eclectic and fun but the colours are a headache to coordinate.  I can't ever seem to find the right shade of pink/green/blue/purple or fuchsia.  I've never really liked Gable Green as it's really too bright.  In this case however the funky green, even though not a perfect match, works pretty well.  The pink solid was just about as good as I was ever going to find in my stash of scraps.  It's a very happy spring card and, all in all, it's a pretty decent result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment