Monday, May 13, 2019

Sunshine & Laughter

Hello everyone,

Today's card is an extremely cheerful card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Taken With Teal and Close To My Heart Lemon.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Taken With Teal on Recollections White and layered on more Lemon.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I just love this happy card!  The colours are so awesome I couldn't resist using this Hero Arts sentiment.  Like a few earlier cards, I used a wide piece of printed paper from side to side of the card base.  I wanted to have as much of this pretty paper showing as possible.  The random dots are absolutely perfect for Stickles!  An awesome result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment