Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Pretty Flowers

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sweet feminine birthday card.


The card base is Recollections.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Fern and Blush.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Sparkles.

I really love these bright round flowers!  They're perfect for adding bling!  I wanted to show as much of the printed paper as possible so I cut the paper on the wider side and didn't leave any reveal at the edges.  I limited the reveal of the solid papers so they help the printed paper stand out without taking up too much card space.  The sentiment is in the design 'sweet spot' - it's happiest there.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment