Sunday, May 26, 2019

Missing You

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a simple miss you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The printed paper, Making Cards Wonderful Petals and Doodles, is layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The image is IndigoBlu Ink Splat Butterfly stamped in Stampin' Up Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral and Regal Rose on Recollections White.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Brushstroke Expressions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I really love this stamp but I'm never quite sure about using it because it's a splattered butterfly.  I thought using it for a 'miss you' card was appropriate.  I rather like the contrast between the vintage type rose paper and the more modern image.  The bold sentiment in black is in the design sweet spot and really pops.  It's a great result even with the dithering over the image.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment