Tuesday, May 21, 2019

More Natural Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another outdoorsy birthday card that I crafted for a girlfriend.


The card base is Stampin' Up Soft Sky.  The images are Gina K Follow Your Dreams coloured in Tombow N35, N57, N89, 098, 126, 528, 969 and 985, stamped on a white of unknown origin and layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Moon Rock on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Early Espresso.  The image and sentiment panels are layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and more Early Espresso.

This card is for another nature lover.  She lives by the river and kayaks whenever possible.  I love this piece of alcohol inked paper and it works so wonderfully for this nature inspired card.  I used the same stamp set as I did for yesterday's card but ended up with an entirely different card.  I absolutely love that aspect of card making.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment