Saturday, May 25, 2019

Warm Rose Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very summer birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Tangelo Twist.  The images are Stampin' Up Petal Palette coloured with Tombow 055, 098, 126, 933 and 985, and stamped on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Close To My Heart Fern.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Rustic Garden mini jewels.

It's been a cold and grey spring day so I decided to heat things up by crafting this lovely warm card.  I chose this set because I could colour it before stamping and I chose the warmest colour palette possible.  These roses turned out a bit more orange than I intended so I use a more definitive yellow for the single blooms.  Stamping the sentiment and images on a single panel is a favourite layout.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment