Friday, May 3, 2019

A Simple Blossom

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple card that I crafted for a girlfriend.


The image is A Muse Art Stamps Chrysanthemum Open stamped in Tombow 098, 177, 676 and 685 on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Tombow 676 on more Recollections Vanilla.  The image and sentiment elements are layered on a purple and a dark green Bazzill.  The card is highlighted with Lavender Stickles.

Over the years I've collected a huge stash of envelops - big, small, square - and I'm always determined to using them up.  This is a particularly tiny envelop, just perfect for this 'thinking of you' card that I'm sending to a girlfriend who needs a little extra friend support.  I love this simple bloom.  It's a great stamp for markers so I was able to use a variety of colours.  I suspect it would also look great painted or coloured.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment