Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A Special Goodbye

Hello everyone,

Today's card was crafted for a colleague whose moving on to another position.


The card base is a Core'dination.  The horse stamp is Art, Stamps, Too! stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Early Espresso.  The tree image is Island Stamps Horses 3 Graces stamped in Always Artichoke, Garden Green, Old Olive, Chocolate Chips and Mellow Moss.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Early Espresso on more Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I borrowed these stamps from a friend because I wanted to craft a really special goodbye card for a colleague who just loves horses.  It was an ambitious card because I was determined to use a masking technique to have the tree appear behind the horses.  Let me just say, this horse stamp was a challenge to mask because the flowing manes are so difficult to cut around!  That said, I think this is one of the most incredible cards I've ever done!  The challenge was absolutely worth it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I am sure that your co-worker will love it.

    ReplyDelete