Saturday, May 4, 2019

Floating Flowers

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple French birthday card.


The card base is Recollections.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a black Bazzill and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

A colleague recently asked for a French birthday card for his mother and I couldn't believe I didn't have a single one in my stash.  I made one custom and added French birthday cards to my 'to do' list.  I love this printed paper!  I tried to coordinate with a shade of blue but didn't find something that worked so I turned to a tried and true blue/black/white colour combination. It always works!  These funky floating flowers are just lovely and I quite like how they disperse from the bottom.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment