Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

Today's post is the special Mother's Day card I crafted for my own mother.


The card base is Recollections.  The printed paper is Jillibean Soup "Chilled Strawberry Soup" Frozen Strawberries layered on a red and a brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Greetings stamped in Early Espresso ink on Recollections Vanilla and layered on a green Bazzill.  The embellishments are Echo Park "Imagine That" Boy enamel dots.

I bought this paper years ago because my mom has always had a special thing for strawberries.  I've used it judiciously over the years and have only a little bit left after crafting this card.  This is a very simple layout that I've used many times.  I love all the layers and placing the sentiment in the design sweet spot.  The pop of the enamel dots just makes me happy!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment