Thursday, May 30, 2019

Darling Daughter

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the birthday card I crafted for my daughter who turns 22 today.  Where did all the years go?


The card base is Recollections White.  The background image is Hero Arts Decorative Bamboo stamped in Close To My Heart Topiary.  The images are Stamp Magik Mini Pandas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Ruby.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Stylized Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Ruby on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

My darling daughter has always loved pandas and I have a pretty decent collection of panda stamps.  I love the versatility of these mini pandas.  I'd intended to use a number of different panda stamps in this collage layout but decided instead to stick with these three images.  I love the layout and am very pleased with the bamboo background.  I'm hoping my daughter will consider this card a 'keeper'!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment