Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Marking Friendship

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a friendship card I crafted, just because.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and painted with LuminArte Fresh Oregano and Playful Peony Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Fabulous You stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine.

I'm still trying to use up some of the envelops that I've collected over the years.  This is a smaller card so I kept is very simple.  A lovely image, simply painted and layered, and a very straightforward layout.  I didn't add any embellishments because of the small size but painted with the Twinkling H2Os so it would shimmer just a wee bit.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment