Wednesday, May 29, 2019

For Dad

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a Father's Day card.


The card base is of unknown origin.  The printed paper, also of unknown origin, is layered on Close To My Heart Citrus Leaf.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Occasions stamped in Altenew Starlight on Recollections White.  The brads are of unknown origin.

Father's Day is just around the corner so I thought I'd add a few simple cards to my stash.  This is the perfect paper for a Father's Day card.  It really fun with lots of great colours for coordinating.  I chose this super bright lime green with a smaller reveal.  The Citrus Leaf could easily over power any other colour.  Finding these limey green brads in my stash was a real bonus.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment