Thursday, May 16, 2019

A Pretty Peacock

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a 'thinking of you' card I crafted for a girlfriend.


The printed paper is Toga Saveurs d'Orient layered on Paper Accents gold.  The sentiment is Papercrafts General Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso ink on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I absolutely love this peacock image.  It's got hints of gold which I coordinated easily with a piece of Paper Accents gold.  I placed the sentiment higher up on the card as I didn't wanted to cover any more of the image than necessary.  The embellishments speak to the dots in the printed paper.  This is an amazingly quick and easy card with a really wonderful result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment