Tuesday, April 30, 2019

In Teal & Gold

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a French birthday card commissioned by a colleague for his mother.


The images are Altenew Frosted Garden stamped in VersaMark on Recollections Vanilla and heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing embossing powder.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Stampin' Up Taken With Teal on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Taken With Teal.  The image and sentiment are layered on a printed paper of unknown origin and gold of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Teal Elements.

I didn't have much to go on when crafting this card so I started with this great piece of printed paper.  I love the design and the teal and gold elements are beautiful together.  This is a card from a son so I didn't want to be too overly feminine so even though this is definitely a floral, it's still most appropriate.  I love the angled images and sentiment, it's a design element that I've been drawn to the last little while that seems to be working.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment