Monday, April 8, 2019

More Butterfly Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another quick and simple birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The image is Close To My Heart Quick Cards: Butterfly stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Blossom and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Wishes also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.

This is another simply stamped card.  I have a number of these larger single images that I've not used often but are great for craft quick and easy cards.  It's a pretty detailed image which is why I used the Versafine but I think it would be also be great in a blend of inks. I chose to use a pink/black/grey colour combination because it's a little more sophisticated and it's one that I love using.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment