Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Simple Purple Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Close To My Heart Thoughtful You stamped in Altenew Moss and Stampin' Up Perfect Plum on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Moss on Recollections White and highlighted with Lavender Stickles.  The ribbon is Stampin' Up Organza.

This is a set I've had for eons.  I actually think it was one of the first two-step stamps I ever purchased.  It's very easy to use as the simple lines and solid fill don't have to be perfectly aligned.  I actually love the simplicity. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment