Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The Perfect Bouquet

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of my favourites in this commission of birthday cards.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is the Artful Stamper stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White, coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday also stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more Sweet Leaf.  The card is highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.

Oh my goodness how I just love this stamp!  The possibilities are absolutely endless!  It stamped beautifully and was remarkable easy to colour.  I can't wait to play with it some more.  The sentiment placed at the bottom of the card provides a great anchor.  Though this image would work very well horizontally too.  I'm extremely happy with the Stickle placement - something which I wish would happen more often.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment