Sunday, April 21, 2019

A Terrific Tulip

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely spring birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Art Impressions stamped in Tombow 772, 873, 062, 158 and 098 on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke on more Recollections White.  The sentiment and image panels are layered on Close To My Heart Tangerine and Always Artichoke.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

Like yesterday's strawberry card, this Art Impressions tulip stamp is great!  It's easy to colour with markers and always leaves a wonderful image.  I love the layered sentiment; a combination I cased from a girlfriend.  The Tangerine layer on this pink card base is unexpectedly pleasing.  So much so that I'd easily repeat it.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment