Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Simple Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very simple birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The images are Stampin' Up Serene Garden stamped in Altenew Minty Mint on Recollections White and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four You stamped in Altenew Hunter Green.

As simple as this card was, it took me a couple of attempts to get it right.  I smeared the sentiment on the first attempt.  I used the MISTI to align the images so the corners and edges were straight.  It's not quite as pale as this photo depicts.  I have the coordinating die but have yet to figure out how to make it work effectively.  I love that it's a pretty simple card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment