Monday, April 15, 2019

Garden Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very sweet garden-inspired birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stampin' Up Pocket Silhouettes stamped in Altenew Mountain Mist, Mango Smoothie, Frayed Leaf and Lavender Fields on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiment stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments are Crafts rhinestone stickers.

I've always loved this Pocket Silhouettes stamp set!  From the moment I first got it, every card I've crafted using it has turned out beautifully.  This card is actually similar to a 2014 Mother's Day card that I crafted for a beginner's class.  The colours in this example work wonderfully with the card base.  The bits of bling on the ribbon just make me happy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment