Sunday, April 7, 2019

A Robin's Wish

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great simple birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The image is Close To My Heart Fabulous You.  The image is stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections White and colored with Reeves watercolor pencil crayons.  The image panel is layered on Early Espresso and Close To My Heart Sorbet.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday also stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Echo Park "Imagine That" enamel dots.

I'm so ready for spring and this robin card is yet another wish that it gets here soon!  I've had this stamp for eons but have used it only a few times.  It doesn't necessarily require colouring but it's so much better when you do.  It's not the greatest colouring ever but it was enough to make the birds and blooms pop.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment