Friday, April 12, 2019

A Pink Floral Spray

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card that uses another favourite image.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Altenew Extra Special stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, and Altenew Pink Pearl, Rouge, Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades on Recollections White.  The image was cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Crafts rhinestone stickers.

Like Altenew's Frosted Garden set, this Extra Special stamp is a 'go to' set for any type of card I'm crafting.  It's another very easy set to use even though it's got quite a few pieces.  I chose to stamp in pink this time because of the color card base I selected.  It's worked great however in every colour I've used. I only added gems to the flowers but could easily have added them to the card base as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment