Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Navy Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely navy floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Altenew Frosted Garden stamped in Avery Elle New Moon on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages also stamped in Avery Elle New Moon on Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

This set is fast becoming a 'go to' for any type of card I'm crafting.  I wasn't sure when I made the purchase because the set seemed a little fussy.  It's proven to be a great addition to my stash.  It's easy to use and with a coordinating die cut, turns out beautifully every single time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment