Saturday, April 20, 2019

A Berry Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great summer birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Art Impressions Strawberry coloured with Tombow 249 and 847, and stamped on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Recollections White.  The image and sentiment are layered on Close To My Heart Pomegranate, and Recollections Black and White.  The embellishments are Watermelon Oregon Raindrops.

This is another favourite stamp that I had to dust off to use.  I bought it because my mother loves strawberries and I figured I'd use it more often than I have.  It's a great stamp and is really easy to colour.  It's also a great size for a smaller card.  The more formal font of the sentiment and the layer of black makes this simple card a little more sophisticated.  A really wonderful result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment