Monday, April 29, 2019

Asian Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a retirement card I crafted for one of our neighbors.


The card base is Craft Smith. The image is Stampin' Up Artistically Asian stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a specialty paper of unknown origin and layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

 Our neighbor has an affinity for Asia so I thought using rice paper and a bamboo image would be perfect for his retirement card.  I love this piece of rice paper (you need a sharp, sharp blade to cut it nicely) with it's gold and black flakes.  I love the angled sentiment and the gold embellishments add just the right amount of shine.  It's a nicely masculine card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment