Tuesday, April 23, 2019

More Romantic Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a cooler version of yesterday's birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The images are Stampin' Up Bordering on Romance stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White and coloured with a variety of Faber-Castell and Reeves watercolour pencil crayons.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday also stamped in StazOn Jet Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Recollections Black and a white of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Crafts rhinestone stickers.

This is one of my favourite images to colour because it's not terrifically complex.  I used black for layering again and the wide white reveal the width of the card base is really effective.  I could have added more rhinestones but I truly love this card as is.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment