Saturday, April 27, 2019

Butterflies of Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sympathy card I crafted for a friend whose mother passed away.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Kaisercraft "Enchanted Garden" Fly.  The sentiment is Verve Forever In Our Hearts stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Soft Suede.  The butterfly is Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes 6003/0023 cut from a shimmery vanilla of unknown origin.

It's one thing to craft sympathy cards for my office stash but much more sentimental to craft one for a friend.  I was really drawn to this paper, loving the colours and style of the butterflies and all the glitter is perfect for my girlfriend even in sympathy.  This is a favourite sentiment for sympathy cards because it is so very heartfelt.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment