Friday, April 5, 2019

Lavender Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely lavender birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stampin' Up Lots of Lavender stamped in Altenew Frayed Leaf, Deep Iris and Lavender Fields on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on Recollections White.  The image and sentiment are layered on a purple Bazzill and more Ponderosa Pine.

This is yet another two-step stamp that I absolutely love.  To be fair, I've only ever used the lavender image and there are a few more that could be interesting when I find more time to play.  I love this stamp because it really isn't meant to be perfect!  As I look at the photo, I realize I should have added a bit of glitter to some of the branches for more interest.  No matter, it's still a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment