Friday, April 26, 2019

A Musical Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that I crafted for a girlfriend a couple of months back.


The printed paper is Forever In Time layered on Paper Accents Glossy Gold and Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Crafter's Companion Happy Birthday Die'sire cut from more gold and layered on a Bazzill Vanilla that was textured with Crafts-Too Musical Notes embossing folder.  The ribbon is Offray.  The '50' is a Making Memories Sticker.

My girlfriend wanted a special 50th birthday card for a musical friend.  I love making musical cards!  The colours in this printed paper offer wonderful coordinating options.  Having a chance to use this musical notes embossing folder just makes me happy!  She loved the results as much as I did!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment