Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Two Blooms And A Butterfly

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another favourite birthday card in this commission.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The images are Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White and coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute also stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

Every time I use this Altenew set, I love it even more.  The image are fairly simple to colour, not requiring any perfection and the dies are easy to center.  I chose paler shades of blue because I wanted to use a blue card base (there are a lot of pinks and oranges).  I think I was a bit too generous with the Liquid Pearls but as the images are a fairly good size, it's okay.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment