Monday, April 22, 2019

Romantic Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a beautiful hand coloured floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The images are Stampin' Up Bordering On Romance stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White and coloured with a variety of Faber-Castell and Reeves watercolour pencil crayons.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday also stamped in StazOn Jet Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Recollections Black, Close To My Heart Orange and Recollections White.

I was so pleased with yesterday's colour combination I decided to repeat it with this card.  I also love the reveal of black as it just makes the image/sentiment panel pop.  I chose more warm colours for this card and kept the layout simple.  This is actually reminiscent of cards I've crafted in the past and I love it every single time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment