Saturday, April 13, 2019

Blossoming Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great birthday card is Japanese inspired.


The card base is  The Paper Studio.  The image is Close To My Heart Japanese Blossom stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White, layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey and Close To My Heart Petal and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday also stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Diamond Pearl Strips.

This is another single stamp that is very quick and easy to use with great results every time.  I didn't worry all that much about the script on the stamps but focused instead on the image.  In the last few commissions I didn't for the senior's residence I include at least a few Asian inspired cards.  This is a much more different card than previous ones as it doesn't rely on printed paper.  The sentiment is a perfect match.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment