Thursday, April 11, 2019

Blooming Spring Flowers

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really pretty spring tulip card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The images are Stampin' Up Tranquil Tulips stamped in Altenew Evening Grey, Lavender Fields, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Moss, Maple Yellow, Citrus Burst, Crimson and Coral Bliss on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on Close To My Heart New England Ivy and a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings stamped in Altenew Moss.

Again, I'm so craving spring I'll take images of tulips as opposed to the real ones at this point.  I love the more fun aspect of these tulips and the subtle grape hyacinths are just lovely.  The more fun stamped images work great with this funky styled vertical sentiment.  All together, it's an awesome card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment