Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Subtle Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sweet and subtle birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The images are Stampin' Up Pressed Flowers stamped in Altenew Mountain Mist, Sea Glass, Buttercream and Blush on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Elizabeth Craft Design Sentiments 1 - Celebration stamped in Altenew Lagoon.  The image/sentiment panel are layered on Close To My Heart Buttercup and Baby Pink.  The butterfly was retrieved from the leftovers bin.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I'm not one for stamping 'scenes' perse but I will admit that I readily enjoy crafting this style of floral card. It's not actually a scene so that's probably why I like the results so much.  This subtle card is really appealing even though it's a little more pale than I'd like.  I could have used the next darker ink tone but I didn't want it too dark either.  Finding just the right little butterfly was icing on the cake.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment