Sunday, April 28, 2019

A Winged Wish

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card that uses leftover printed paper from yesterday's sympathy card.


The card base is Recollections.  The printed paper is Kaisercraft "Enchanted Garden" Fly layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede and Groovy Guava.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Small Script stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is Close To My Heart Gold Bling Gems.

This card uses a few leftover bits from earlier cards that were on my desk.  It seemed easier to make a card than actually put them away!  I love the angled sentiment from this very old Stampin' Up set.  I was quite pleased with this Groovy Guava banner which couldn't coordinate any better with the printed paper. I actually think I brought the leftovers together into a lovely card. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment