Thursday, April 18, 2019

More Winged Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card with a European feel.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is the Artful Stamper stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White and coloured with a variety of Faber-Castell and Reeves watercolour pencil crayons.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The image and sentiment are highlighted with Star Dust, Lavender and Gilded Gold Stickles.

This is perhaps my least favourite card in this commission.  I found the image appealing at first, but once I had it stamped and coloured, I couldn't get much enthusiasm for it.  I decided to cut the image, which helped somewhat but I think it's so far out of my comfort zone that it just doesn't do much for me.  Even Stickles didn't help.  It's not a bad card by any stretch but it's not one that I'd ever repeat.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment