Saturday, December 28, 2019

A Simple Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple feminine floral birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed papers are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant on Recollections White and layered on more printed paper.  The sentiment was cut with a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners die.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone stickers.

This printed paper is just perfect for a simple birthday card.  It's got a lovely watercolour aspect that really appeals to me.  I got these new Lawn Fawn awhile back and couldn't resist giving them a try.  I'm not disappointed.  The angled placement of the sentiment is something I've been doing more and more of lately.  It works well I think.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment