Monday, December 9, 2019

Snowflake Sweetness

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Lagoon.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Recollections Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This is another Christmas card that I first doubted crafting for this commission.  It's a little more feminine than I'd planned but then I figured my friend probably has a few female clients for which this card would work.  I love these snowflakes - perfect scale again.  The Lagoon layers take advantage of the two tone papers that Close To My Heart is manufacturing and which I absolutely love!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment