Friday, December 13, 2019

Simply Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Echo Park Very Merry Christmas "Snowman" layered on Close To My Heart New England Ivy.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Merry Christmas To All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more New England Ivy.  The embellishments are Echo Park 'Twas The Night Before Christmas enamel shapes.

I think this is a great neutral Christmas card.  It's perfect for a client.  I'm in love with the sentiment because is large and quite bold with a lovely font.  This is a simple layout which I've used many times before yet never seem to tire of it.  There is a little bit of sparkle in the embellishments but nothing over the top.  It's also an easily mailed card.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment