Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Rows of Wreaths

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great French Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is American Crafts Deck The Halls layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Mossy Meadow and Real Red.  The embellishment is Stampin' Up's Holly Berry Builder punch cut from a felted red ribbon and more Mossy Meadow.

As I've mentioned so many times in the past, I'm not crazy about rows of images but these great wreaths are a great scale for a card.  I actually love the rows which inspired me to use this great vertical stamp.  It took some careful placement so I could also fit in the bow at the top.  I didn't feel the need to add any extra embellishments.  The results are great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment