Thursday, December 5, 2019

Layered for the Holidays

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The printed paper is American Crafts "Be Merry" Stockings layered on Stampin' Up Real Red, a white of unknown origin and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Studio G stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections Black.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet enamel dots.

This is another great piece of printed paper that I've used many times.  I cut it a little smaller so I could play with layers with a variety of reveals.  I love the hints of black which seem to make all the other elements pop.  I felt the font of the sentiment worked particularly well with the simple 'folk art' style images.  The enamels dots anchor the sentiment without adding any extra bulk.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment