Thursday, December 26, 2019

Holly Berry Bunches

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Today's post is another great Christmas card I crafted for a colleague.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Kaisercraft Peach & Joy layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and an olive green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Real Red.  The embellishments are Sizzix Holly Berries dies, cut from Real Red and more olive green, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

As has been well documented, I just love holly and this paper makes me so happy.  I think I bought the paper pad just for this piece of paper.  I also wanted to play with some of the multitude of holly dies and extras I have in my stash.  This is another simple card that looks way more than fancy than it really is.  While the holly die cuts are a little on the folk side, I added the Sakura to glitter them up a bit.  I won't profess that it worked all that well but I love the result just the same.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment