Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a rare New Year's card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a glittered white and a shimmery light blue both of unknown origin.  The snowflakes were cut with a variety of mirrored paper with a Cricut and are highlighted with Silver Stickles.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms vintage Christmas Expressions stamped in Altenew Desert Night on Recollections White.

For some bizarre reason, my Grandmother-in-law didn't received her Christmas card this year.  Either it got lost or I forget to send her one (highly unlikely!).  I know she really appreciates every card I send her so she was devastated not to get a Christmas card.  I decided to make it up by crafting her this special New Year's card.  The more shiny and more glitter the better!  I know she'll be pleased.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment