Thursday, January 2, 2020

Paisley Wishes

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!

Today's post is a lovely birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Recollections layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite stamped on Recollections White and layered on a blue and a grey Core'dinations.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

This is a favourite printed paper which I've used sparingly.  The paisley is lovely and the colours are in my wheelhouse.  The flowing font of the sentiment works great with the printed paper.  I added my favourite banner embellishment and coordinated with pearls.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment